EVGRAEnglefield Green, Surrey, England
Bookmark and Share
Today is
It is day
and there are days
left in the year
Site managed
by Team Discovery Ltd
in association with Englefield Green Village Residents Association (EGVRA)
Latest News & Events

Englefield Green News

Upcoming Events

Village Map

Click on the map to see where things are.
Englefield Green Map

Local Information

Guide to reporting issues related to Noise, Parking and Anti-social Behaviour


As a continuation of the joint working between Runnymede Borough Council Environmental Health, Surrey Police and Royal Holloway, University of London we would like to take this opportunity to remind residents of what each organisation can tackle and of how we will continue to work together throughout the year.

  • When a crime is suspected to have taken place the complaint should be made to the Police.
  • If noise nuisance is coming from domestic or commercial premises the enforcement responsibilities lie with Runnymede Borough Council Environmental Health.

Noise from domestic (or commercial) premises:

During normal office hours (9.00am 5.00pm), contact Environmental Health:

  • 01932 425131
  • environmentalhealth@runnymede.gov.uk
Outside normal office hours, contact Safer Runnymede:
  • 01932 838383.

The call will be logged & appropriate action taken depending on the severity &nature of the call.

Crime including Public Order:

Contact Surrey Police by calling:

  • 999 in an emergency, for example a crime is in progress or someone’s life is in danger.
  • 101 for all other police matters.

Anti-social behaviour:

Contact Safer Runnymede online via the report it page on www.runnymede.gov.uk or during office hours call 01932 425065 to discuss anti-social behaviour issues.

If anti-social behaviour is occurring in sight of a CCTV camera Safer Runnymede can be alerted by texting the location and description of the problem to 07766 332288.

Royal Holloway University of London contact:

If you believe any issues involve students from Royal Holloway, please also report it to the Student Wellbeing team. An answer machine available outside of hours.

  • 01784 276612
  • community@royalholloway.ac.uk


When a crime has been committed the complaint should be made to the Police this includes vehicles that are parked in a dangerous position where its position could cause injury to someone using the road (e.g. parking on a blind bend or on a humpback bridge). To report these call 101 or report online, through Surrey Police website.

Runnymede Borough Council Parking Team can help if a vehicle is obstructing an entrance with a dropped kerb.

If there is an issue with an abandoned vehicles it should be reported online through Runnymede Borough Council website.

If you would like report a parking issue direct to Royal Holloway please email estateplan@royalholloway.ac.uk or call a member of our team please call 01784 276612 .

You can also write to Communications & External Relations, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX. If you are passing the College, you could also drop your letter into our Visitor Centre on the east side of Founder’s Building. Please ensure you mark it for the attention of the Head of PR. Our office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday throughout the year (including out of term time).